KUTES METAL SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
At Kutes Metal Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“KUTES”), we are committed to putting forth our utmost effort in safeguarding the personal data of our customers in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”). This Disclosure Text has been prepared to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data in the capacity of “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the PDPL.
- Methods of Obtaining Personal Data, Legal Reasons and Purposes of Processing and to whom it can be transferred
Your personal data we gather may be processed by KUTES in its capacity as the data controller, in accordance with the personal data processing criteria outlined in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, based on the legal grounds delineated in this Disclosure Text. This processing aims to facilitate the implementation of our company’s human resources policies.
- Terms and Purposes of Personal Data Processing
Your collected personal data may be processed based on the personal data processing conditions and purposes stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. This encompasses activities essential for planning and executing initiatives to tailor the products and services offered by KUTES according to the preferences, usage patterns, and needs of the individuals concerned. Furthermore, it includes the presentation of these personalized offerings and recommendations. Moreover, this processing involves tasks necessary for various departments to facilitate individuals’ utilization of KUTES’ products and services, as well as the execution of relevant operational processes. It also serves the purpose of fulfilling the obligations inherent in the business relationship established with you, enabling the establishment, utilization, and safeguarding of mutual rights. Additionally, the processing is aligned with the execution of KUTES’ commercial activities, requiring relevant departments to undertake necessary efforts and manage associated operational processes. This extends to the formulation and execution of KUTES’ commercial and/or business strategies. Ultimately, the processing aims to ensure the legal, technical, and commercial/business security of both KUTES and individuals engaged in a business relationship with KUTES.
- Recipients and Purposes of Potential Data Transfers
Your personal data may be transferred in accordance with the personal data processing and transfer conditions outlined in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. Within this framework, your data may be shared to facilitate activities such as personalizing and promoting KUTES’ products and services to individuals, aligning with their preferences, habits, and needs. Furthermore, this data could be shared with KUTES’ business partners, suppliers, authorized institutions, and authorized private law entities, in line with the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. These transfers are intended for purposes such as conducting necessary research by relevant business units to support KUTES’ commercial activities and related processes, as well as implementing KUTES’ commercial and/or business strategies. Additionally, this ensures the legal, technical, and commercial/business security of both KUTES and the individuals who maintain a business relationship with the company.
4.Rights of Personal Data Owners
Article 11 of the Law confers specific rights upon individuals referred to as data subjects in Law No. 6698. These rights empower data subjects to make certain requests directly to data controllers concerning the processing of their personal data.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights as personal data subject:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if your personal data are processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether or not it is used for the intended purposes,
- To learn about the third persons inside or outside the country to which your personal data is transferred,
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request the notification of such transaction to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data processed in accordance with the PDPL and other laws in the event that the reasons requiring their processing cease to exist, and to request the notification of such transaction to third parties to whom their personal data have been transferred,
- To object to any unfavorable outcomes against you as the data subject since the processed data was exclusively analyzed by automated systems,
- To request compensation for your damages in case you incur damages due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the law.
- Procedure of Use of Rights by Data Owners
- Pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 13 of the PDPL, any requests concerning these rights directed towards Kutes Metal Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“KUTES”), acting as the data controller, shall be presented in written form.
- In this context, applications to be made to KUTES in writing may be submitted by filling out and printing out this form,
- Presenting the wet signed copy in person or through a notary public by mailing it to “Büyükdere Cad. Spine Tower No:243 K:22/192 Maslak Sarıyer/İstanbul”,
- Signed using a “secure electronic signature” as defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, or a mobile signature and submit it to the company’s registered e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the Board establishes and communicates alternative application methods, notifications regarding these methods will be posted on KUTES’ website.
- As per the second paragraph of Article 13 of the Law, KUTES will address your applications within 30 (thirty) days following the receipt of your request, contingent upon the nature of the inquiry. In accordance with Article 13 of the Law, KUTES will provide its responses to you in written or electronic form.
- Should your application entail an associated cost, you will be required to pay the fee as established by the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller issued by the Personal Data Protection Board. If a written response is provided to your application, no charge will apply for the initial 10 (ten) pages. However, for each additional page beyond this limit, a transaction fee specified by the Personal Data Protection Board will be applicable. Should the response to your application be furnished in a recording medium such as a CD or flash memory, the fee to be charged by KUTES shall not exceed the cost of the recording medium. KUTES reserves the right to modify the application procedures in alignment with decisions made by the Board or prospective legal regulations.