What are cookies(“Cookie”), and similar technologies?
We use technologies such as cookies, which are technologies that are essentially small data files installed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone and other device (collectively referred to as "device") that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit, or that allow us to save certain information when you interact with them.
Cookies - These are short text files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit any website or view any message.
There are several types of cookies:
Session cookies and persistent cookies are used depending on the time you are active.
- Session cookies expire when your browser session ends and allow us to correlate your actions during your particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences and actions on many sites.
Depending on the purposes of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the site.
- First-party cookies are defined by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are defined by the third-party site separately from the page you are visiting.
- Cookies can be disabled or removed with tools available in most browsers. Your preferences need to be defined separately for each browser you use, and different browsers offer different functions and options.
Web beacons - these are small short graphic images (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") that can be incorporated into our site, services, applications, messaging and tools, often working in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior known).
Similar technologies - technologies that store information in your browser or device using local shared object or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies and other internet applications, software methods. These technologies can work across all your browsers and in some cases may not be fully managed by your browser and may need to be managed directly through your installed apps or your device. We may use these technologies to store information collected for the purpose of targeting advertisements to you on or off our Site.
We may use the terms "cookies" and "similar technologies", including but not limited to the technologies listed above, to refer to any technology we use to store data in your browser or device that collects information as described above or helps us identify you.
In general, these technologies help our Site, Services, applications store relevant information in your browser or device and then use this information to identify you on our server or on our internal systems. Where applicable, we protect our cookies and other similar technologies to ensure that only we and/or our authorized service providers can interpret or track them, by assigning a unique identifier that is only designed to be interpreted by us. We do not store your personal data in cookies or similar technologies added by us.
The personal data collected and stored through the use of these technologies is collected primarily by informing and obtaining consent: we obtain your consent by giving a transparent notice of our use of technologies and giving you the option to disable these technologies as outlined above.
We use these technologies under the following general categories:
- Advertising or Targeting Based Ones. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads related to your interests, on our site or third-party sites. These include using technologies to understand the usefulness of advertisements and content served to you, such as whether you click on any advertisements.
As described below, your rejection of first-party advertising-related cookies or third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons does not necessarily mean that you will not see our advertisements, and simply that these advertisements will not target you using first-party or third-party cookies, web beacons or related technologies.
If you wish to reject all other types of technology we use on our site, services, applications or tools, you may block, delete or disable them as permitted by your browser or device.
- Internet Explorer
- Go to the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and select Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, you can navigate from the “Advanced Settings” menu.
- Microsoft Edge
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
- After saying Select Items to Clean from the new window pops us, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want.
- Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under "Privacy and security," click site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under "All cookies and site data", search for the Website's name.
- Click the Remove icon on the right of the site
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies... button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search field:, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page
- Go to Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All. You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
- For information, please click on the link: www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Use of these technologies by authorized third party service providers
With our permission, we may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorized to place third-party cookies, web beacons and similar technologies for the purpose of storing information on our site or our services, applications and tools. These service providers help us provide you with a better, faster and more secure experience.
We may use our service providers' cookies or the aforementioned technologies to serve ads tailored to your specific interests and to analyze how you use our site. In this context, we use the following third-party cookies or technologies in order to present you with advertisements that may be of interest to you, to increase the ease of use of our site and to obtain usage statistics:
- Facebook audience building advertising and targeting technologies (eg Facebook Customer Audience, Facebook WSCA);
- Google ads services (eg DoubleClick for Publishers, Google DoubleClick AdX Service, Adwords);
- Hot Jar;
- Gravity Recommendation;
- Visual Website Optimizer;
- IBM Tealeaf;
Facebook audience terms and conditions (Facebook Customer Audience Terms and Conditions) you can visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php?_=_
However, we also use Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to analyze and measure how you use our Site.
You can learn more about these providers' privacy policies and not accepting analytics cookies by clicking on the links below:
Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Check out our Contact page to send us all your questions and comments regarding the policy.