Kutes Metal Quality Policy
Kutes Metal's quality policy is determined in accordance with principles that attach importance to visionary and moral values. The goals that are intended to be achieved by the quality policy are as follows:
- Ensuring the satisfaction and happiness of both customers, employees and other shares at the same time.
- Taking advantage of the most modern production technologies by prioritizing sustainability in investments and thus moving production power to the maximum point.
- Being the pioneer of an innovative industrial approach in Turkey by integrating the upcoming new industrial revolution Industry 4.0 in the world.
- Standardizing production quality at peak point and presenting it to customers transparently.
- Giving importance to education, being among the first companies to follow the innovations in the world and in the sector decisively.
- Identifying the goals of all processes, implementing policies that are appropriate to the goal, and enabling continuous improvement with an effective tracking system.
- Ensuring that the quality policy is valid in all levels and devices of Kutes Metal.
- Ensuring unconditional full compliance to The laws of the Republic of Turkey, international trade agreements and Kutes Metal San. ve Tic. A.Ş's ethical rules.
- Providing employees with a working environment that does not pose a safety risk, has no elements harmful to health and improves their quality of life.
- Ensuring efficient use of energy and natural resources, prioritizing savings and reducing environmental burden by using sustainable methods and environmental protective systems.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
The Occupational Health and Safety Criteria, which have an important place in the quality policy principles of Kutes Metal, are determined according to ISO 45001 standards. ISO 45001 is the first and most comprehensive standard for Occupational Health and safety worldwide. Kutes Metal, which develops policies in accordance with ISO 45001 standard in order to minimize accidents in the business environment and diseases caused by working conditions, takes power from a transparent and holistic safety approach with a proactive management system. Applying the ISO 45001 criteria, Kutes Metal's goals and objectives for identifying risks and minimizing hazards are as follows:
- Improving the working conditions of employees, identifying and eliminating the risks of occupational accidents and occupational diseases in all facilities belonging to the institution.
- Increasing respect for employees and thus increasing the level of motivation and happiness of employees.
- Despite all kinds of prevention, in case of material and moral damage to work accidents and occupational diseases that can still occur, first protecting employees, then the institution.
- Receiving feedback from employees on occupational health and safety, identifying and eliminating the safety problems of facilities with employee opinions and thus constantly eliminating the risks that may occur on OHS through sustainable improvements.
- Creating a separate management unit within the organization for Occupational Health and Safety and increasing the operational strength of quality standards by conducting all OHS work from a single center.
- Informing employees of their and the company's legal responsibilities and rights through the OHS management system, thus ensuring stable fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Creating awareness of accidents at work by providing continuous training and information to employees, thus minimizing accident risks and protecting employee safety.
Kutes Metal also proves its quality policy with certificates from many different organizations.
IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System Certification
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certification
ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Quality Management Systems
Deutsche BAHN German Railways Certified Supplier Certificate
2014/68/EU (PED) Pressure Equipment Directive & AD 2000 - W 0 Pressure Equipment Suitable Manufacturer's Certificate
Lyods Register Approved Grey and Spheroid Iron Manufacturer
ISO 45001-2018 Occupational health and safety management systems
DNV GL Rules for Classification – Ships
ISO 27001:2017 Information Security Management System